Contact Us


Barry & Asmah is located in the heart of the capital, Accra with easy access to and from your location.

Activa Square,
No. 2, Maurice Yameogo Road
North Ridge, GA-015-914

Email Us

We know that about 70% of clients who contact a law firm do not receive a response; we are in the rest 30%

Send us an email; we respond promptly within 24 hours.

Polling Form (#1)

Do you have any Question?

Let us explain to you the options available so you can make informed choices.